It’s time to jump back on the bandwagon that is ROW80. Since I’m at work, I’ve got to make this quick.
Goals for this round:
* Purchase one piece of clothing with every paycheck. I hate to shop. You have no idea how much I hate to shop. Probably because it has something to do with looking into mirrors. Anyway, my wardrobe is beginning to show it. So I have to rectify that. Crap.
* Try not to eat junk food – in it’s place, have more fruit.
* Finish Camp Nano (and win). I’ve got a 50,000 word goal listed, and I’m almost to 13,000 right now.
* Continue planning current book once Camp Nano is over. When I split “Immortal Blood” into two book, I decided to name the first one “Ashes of Light and Shadow.” Frankly, that wasn’t working for me, and I ended up changing the name to “Murder by Magic.” That is still my current project, however.
* Actually keep up with my twice a week blogging. We’ll see how that goes.
* Continue studying for my teacher’s certification exam in Math.
Wow, it looks like I have a lot to do. I’d better get to it…
See you Wednesday!
All while remembering to be kind to myself! (whew!)