The new semester starts today. Tax season is upon us. I have a job teaching math, and now I have a second job doing taxes. I think my goals are going to be light this time around.
1. Write when possible. Life happens. Two jobs will make it hard, and I recognize that.
2. Don’t get stressed when I can’t write. Tax season is finite. My financial problems will be too.
3. Continue world building for the Witches and Weres series and the Fireheart series.
4. Make my blog posts on time. I always have good intentions, but I invariably miss some. I’m going to try to be on time as much as possible. It’s all a matter of organization, right?
1. Treat myself kindly. I got that from another ROWer less than a month ago, and I thought it was brilliant when I read it.
2. As part of the above, take part in some other challenges located on http://panerabread.loseit.com/. I’m participating in several challenges, one for eating fruit and veg, one for walking, and one for drinking more water. I’m not thinking about a ‘diet’ because living better makes me feel better, and I want to me nice to myself. (BTW, that really removes a lot of stress about the whole ‘diet’ thing – just so you know.) If anyone decides to go over and take part, friend me. The name is still laramcgill.
Here we go! See everyone on Wednesday…