Welcome to Round 1! I’m so excited to be back. I’m at work, so I have to get my goals out really fast and get back to what I should be doing. Here we go…
- Continue planning and organizing “Immortal Blood” in Scrivener.
- Plot out scenes in detail, including transitions and/or final sentences.
- Finish 80 pages of new material.
- Buy American, if at all possible. Congress doesn’t seem to be able to get our country back to work, so I will do my best to help.
- Buy from local farmers, as much as I can, to keep the money in our local community.
- I will go to the gym on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Sundays, because those are the days I have off, and so I’ll have no excuse not to go.
- I will try to take some alone time for myself, to recharge my batteries.
- I’ll try to write in my journal as a method of private meditation.
- Continue to eat healthier, as much from scratch as possible.
See you next time!