It’s been an interesting couple of days. Yesterday I did some tightening up and plotting, but I didn’t produce any actual pages.
Today, though…it’s been glorious. In Calculus, for example, I got 5 new scenes. That’s a direct result of realizing (before class) that I need to change the motivation and personality of the female lead somewhat to make her more sympathetic and less selfish – even if her selfishness and slight martyrdom complex stem from good motives but inaccurate information.
She’ll start off with more of a spine, which will solve something that’s been niggling at me for a good long while. Woo hoo!
I’ll let my fingers skitter across the keyboard once I get off work. I’ve got a lot of rewriting to do. Hopefully, it will get me out of the problems in the middle, and it won’t seem out of character for her to kill her abductor with the Traveling Shovel of Death!
Everyone familiar with NanoWriMo knows that particular implement…(insert evil laugh here…)
Have fun, and a lovely, safe 4th of July!